Woodlands Primary Care Medicare Patients Can Now Receive Followup and Coordinated Care Outside Of Your Doctor’s Office Visit
Our Primary Care physicians at our North Davis Location are pleased to announce a new program for our Medicare patients – Woodlands Complete Care.
What exactly does this mean to our Medicare patients? It’s simple. Our physicians and healthcare providers are working together with Medicare to give you additional covered services outside of your doctors office visit.
What is Woodlands Complete Care?
Thanks to this new benefit by Medicare, our program, Woodlands Complete Care, will enable our team to follow up with you and coordinate your care in between office visits. Our program’s key services include;
- 24 / 7 phone access to a physician in our practice to address acute care needs
- A personal registered nurse to call you after an office visit to ensure you understand the diagnosis and treatment plan discussed in your visit
- Direct phone access to your personal nurse for any health related concerns, i.e, medication refills, concerns about medication interactions and acute health problems
- Management of care transitions, i.e., phone support and pre-office visit care following a discharge from the emergency room, hospital, or nursing home
- An Annual Wellness Visit to review medications and ensure your preventive care services are up-to-date
- Follow-up after specialty consultations to ensure your needs have been met and that any tests or studies are completed in a timely manner
Do I Qualify and How Can I Enroll?
In order to participate in Woodlands Complete Care, ask your physician or healthcare provider if you qualify for our program during your next appointment. Medicare requires that patients have two or more diagnosed chronic conditions. Patients will need to agree and consent to our office billing Medicare for this service on any month that we provide more than twenty minutes of non face-to-face care. Deductible and co-insurance will apply. Our office will have a record of our time spent managing your care if you ever have questions about what we did during a given month. You can discontinue this service at any time and for any reason.
Our goal in providing this service is to provide you with the best care possible, to keep you out of the hospital, and to minimize inconvenience to you due to unnecessary visits to doctors, emergency rooms, labs, or hospitals. We know that your time and your health are valuable and hope that you will consider participation in our program.
Please call our Primary Care office at 850-696-4000 or you may discuss with your physician or healthcare provider at the time of your next scheduled visit.
*Coming soon to our Nine Mile Location*
This program will be available soon for our Primary Care patients on Nine Mile Road. If you are a patient at our Nine Mile location and have immediate questions, please ask your physician or healthcare provider during the time of your visit.