The Woodlands Medical Specialists Urology division provides experienced surgical and compassionate medical treatment of diseases and abnormalities of the male and female urinary system and the male external and internal genital system.
We offer the latest technology including laparoscopic and robotic surgery. We treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones, cancer of the genitourinary system (bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer), male infertility, prostate problems, voiding difficulties, and sexual dysfunction (impotence). Robotic surgery options for prostate cancer treatment are available as well. You may learn more about our robotic surgeons at The Robotic Surgical Institute.
Woodlands also has a Women’s Center for Pelvic Health that offers the very best expertise and personal attention for women’s urologic issues. Our Pelvic Center evaluates women with urinary disorders and offers both basic and advanced urodynamic testing and provides a variety of treatments and therapies – many of them surgical and non-surgical. Learn more about our Women’s Center for Pelvic Health.
Our physicians are dedicated to providing complete medical and surgical treatment for diseases and disorders of the entire urinary system, including:
- Diseases of the kidneys, bladder, prostate and testicles
- Cancer of the urinary system
- Prostate cancer
- Male and female urinary tract infections
- Stone disease
- Male impotence
- Male infertility
- Male and female urinary incontinence
- Male low testosterone
- Women’s pelvic health
Specialty medical services and treatment include:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Endoscopic and laser surgery
- Prostate cancer screening and treatment
- Male infertility treatment
- Stone treatment including outpatient shockwave lithotripsy
- Vasectomy/Vasectomy reversal
- Laser procedures for enlarged prostate
- Robotic and laparoscopic surgery