Screening is an important part to staying healthy. Use this information to answer some questions about your urinary habits. Your answers may surprise you!
Have you ever, or do you currently experience the following?
- A slow, occasionally dribbling urinary stream
- Frequent trips to the bathroom
- Wake up multiple times at night to void
You might have Benign prostate enlargement.
- Urinary leakage with activity or coughing/sneezing
- Wear pads to prevent urine leaking onto clothes
- Limit social activities to avoid embarrassment
You might have Urinary stress incontinence.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Sudden uncontrollable desire to void
- Rushing to bathroom to avoid â€śan accidentâ€ť
- Familiarize yourself with all the bathrooms at your favorieating/shopping places
You might have Urgency incontinence.
- Difficulty getting an erection
- Problems maintaining an erection once you get one
- Donâ€™t have the â€śsex driveâ€ť you once had
You might have Erectile dysfunction.
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have a serious urological condition.
Schedule an appointment today by calling 850-696-4000 or request an appointment online by clicking here. Please be sure to print this page and bring it toÂ your appointment to discuss with your doctor!